Digital Marketing Executive
We’re growing the team and seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our creative and established agency. Zero Above is a high-energy environment with a commitment to personal and professional growth. Our client portfolio ranges from successful local SME’s to world-leading organisations.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating innovative solutions and delivering a range of responsibilities across multiple platforms for our vast range of clients.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- CRO and UX – analyse user experience and make recommendations to improve conversions across client websites
- SEO management – keyword research/tracking, analysis, strategy, mapping and on page optimisations
- Reporting – full analytical monthly digital reporting, opportunities, analysis and recommendations
- Content management – create and deploy fresh content from a curated strategy on live digitally managed channels to agreed business requirements and delivery deadlines, ensure quality and accuracy of all content
- Social media management – oversee social media strategies across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, analysis and recommendations
- Campaign management – paid and social advertising: Google Ads Search and Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Outbrain
- Analysis and recommendations – regular analysis of data and recommendations on findings
- Email marketing – write engaging copy and manage the process of an email marketing campaign
- Website maintenance – website health and visibility, management and maintenance of client websites, WordPress or otherwise
- Collaborate – work closely with other key departments: development team, design team and accounts
- Strong and confident communicator with a minimum of 2 years experience agency or client side
- Analytical with a logical approach
- Enthusiasm for learning and personal development
- Exceptional attitude to working under pressure and great at problem-solving
- Engaging personality with a creative spirit, proactive attitude and ability to thrive in a very varied and fast-paced environment
- A self-motivated, personable, outgoing, team player who is able to build strong internal and external relationships
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.