Strategy and Objectives
The core objectives for the project were:
- To create content-managed, bespoke websites within a restricted budget
- To ensure consistent branding as part of the Global Marine Group, to allow a fluid user experience between sites whilst upholding their unique position and separation
- To provide a foundation for strong ongoing marketing campaigns:
- Ability to add landing pages for specific PPC sub-campaigns
- Ability to test CTAs
- Maintain engaged and relevant traffic
- Strong SEO focus from the outset
- Support ongoing social media marketing
- To facilitate the swift journey into and along micro and macro conversion funnels (enquiries, newsletter signups, etc)
- To accurately portray the Global Marine Group proposition and branding
- To provide an easy to use interface to non-technical users/editors
Once the new websites were launched, Zero Above developed a multi-brand cross-channel digital marketing strategy to increase website traffic across a range of acquisition channels, increase website engagement metrics and raise brand awareness.
The portfolio of sites has seen a collective increase in traffic of more than 100% and an increase in page views of +140%. The redesigned CWind website saw a decrease in bounce rate vs. the old site of +92%
Zero Above developed the project working closely with the marketing team at Global Marine, building on digital learnings made throughout the working relationship and focused on the clients business and marketing strategy. The project maps and tracks all conversion points across the websites and now receives +4,300 goal completions across the four sites each month. This conversion data is then used to target engaged audience segments with further digital marketing activity to help raise and maintain a strong brand presence in market.